Peter grübelt...

• Derzeit stellt Peter auf Facebook die Frage:

What do I see myself doing next year?
    - Do I join Genesis to play The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway on stage?
    - Do I release my new album I/O?
    - Do I extend the Back To Front tour with shows in Japan and elsewhere in the world?

• Das ist nicht Peters FB-Seite.

“THE NIGHT WE TRACKED DOWN PHIL COLLINS, BECAME BEST FRIENDS WITH HIM, AND TALKED HIM INTO REUNITING WITH PETER GABRIEL, AND THEN WE GOT TO SING BACKUP ON THE NEW GENESIS ALBUM AND IT WAS AWESOME!”

— Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother, Season 7, Episode 21 ‘Now We’re Even’

• Derzeit stellt Peter auf Facebook die Frage:

What do I see myself doing next year?
    - Do I join Genesis to play The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway on stage?
    - Do I extend the Back To Front tour with shows in Japan and elsewhere in the world?

Wünschen würde ich mir das:

Passieren wird wohl eher das:

:augenrollen:

I know a farmer who looks after the farm.
    With water clear, he cares for all his harvest.
    I know a fireman who looks after the fire.

• Sehe ich ähnlich wie mein Vorschreiber. Mir wäre ein neues Album auch am liebsten. Eine gewisse Wahrscheinlichkeit besteht da sogar - im Gegensatz zu einer Reunion. Bei Peters Arbeitsweise wird die Zeit einfach nicht reichen um es bis Ende 2015 heraus zu bringen.
    Die Tour Extension könnte ich mir auch gut vorstellen.

Zy
    ------
    "The music is the true currency. It's more valuable than the accolades or the money. The relationship is with the invisible muse and you know if she's pleased or if she ain't." - Steve Hackett