Through The Wire (Peter Gabriel Tribute Projekt)

• Heute auf Facebook gefunden, ich bin sehr gespannt:

https://www.facebook.com/10000…0/posts/4216211535146360/

Happy to be a part of it!

“Well, I think now's a good time as any to mention this...

For the past year and a half, I have been producing a Peter Gabriel reimagining project with musical contributions from Tony Levin, Pete Levin, Jerry Marotta, Pat Mastelotto, Angie Pollock, David Sancious, Deane Arnold, Artist, Paul Richards, Anthony Garone, Elliott Sharp, Tim Bowness, Peter Chilvers, Gail Ann Dorsey, Tim Motzer, Stephan Thelen, Julie Slick & Marco Machera, Steve Ball, Jon Durant, Samantha Preis, Theo Travis, Tobias Anthony Ralph, Tobias Reber, Ian Boddy, Douglas Holmquist, Mark Cook, David Jameson, Tammy Scheffer, Celine du Tertre, David Kollar, Jakko M Jakszyk, Dominique Vantomme, Ritchie DeCarlo, Dean Pascarella, Deborah Carter Mastelotto, Brian Cummins, Dutch Rall, Sasha Pushkin, Leashya Fitzpatrick-Munyon & Bill Munyon, Camille Bigeault, Dewa Budjana, Adam Rubenstein, Boris Savoldelli Due, Bele Beledo, Todd Tucker, Patrick Grant and many more...

What started out as 1 song turned into 50+ over the course of the pandemic. It has been a true exercise in remote collaboration and a testament to the love that we all share for Peter Gabriel, both in his artistry and his humanity. This project would not have been possible had it not been for the pandemic, the generosity of the contributing artists and my co-producer (and shoulder to lean/cry on...), Deane Arnold.

Most of the tracks are currently being mixed by Robert Frazza. I'm planning to release (5) songs per month (via Bandcamp) starting in early 2022...

Stay Tuned!

Jeremy Nesse

“THE NIGHT WE TRACKED DOWN PHIL COLLINS, BECAME BEST FRIENDS WITH HIM, AND TALKED HIM INTO REUNITING WITH PETER GABRIEL, AND THEN WE GOT TO SING BACKUP ON THE NEW GENESIS ALBUM AND IT WAS AWESOME!”

— Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother, Season 7, Episode 21 ‘Now We’re Even’

• Komisch bei mir funktioniert der Facebook Link.

Hier noch einmal Original von Jeremy Nesse, ich hatte vorhin den David Kollar geteilten Link kopiert.

https://m.facebook.com/story.p…531558537199&id=695627198

Mehr als den kopierten Text habe ich dazu nicht.

“THE NIGHT WE TRACKED DOWN PHIL COLLINS, BECAME BEST FRIENDS WITH HIM, AND TALKED HIM INTO REUNITING WITH PETER GABRIEL, AND THEN WE GOT TO SING BACKUP ON THE NEW GENESIS ALBUM AND IT WAS AWESOME!”

• Komisch bei mir funktioniert der Facebook Link.

Bei mir steht beim ersten Link:

Der Inhalt ist derzeit nicht verfügbar

Dies passiert, wenn der Eigentümer den Beitrag nur mit einer kleinen Personengruppe teilt oder er geändert hat, wer ihn sehen kann. Es kann auch sein, dass der Content inzwischen gelöscht wurde.

Beim zweiten dann:

Entweder funktioniert der von dir angeklickte Link nicht oder die Seite wurde entfernt.

I'll never find a better time to be alive than now.

Peter Hammill (on "X my Heart")

• Offizieller Beitrag

Klingt vorderhand reizvoll. Aber es bleibt natürlich abzuwarten, ob daraus etwas so aufrichtig spannendes wird wie das PG2-Tribute-Projekt - oder so furchtbar wie Daryl Stuermers Another Side Of Genesis.

Ich würde mich jedenfalls freuen, wenn jemand hier Bescheid geben würde, sobald sich das Projekt auf Bandcamp manifestiert (oder evtl ein Crowdfunding angestoßen wird).

• Ich sag gern Bescheid, sobald auf Bandcamp was verfügbar ist.

• Du hast eine PN.