• Die Wartezeit aufs neue Album wird durch einen neuen Sampler verkürzt:

Zitat

While you're waiting for the new SW album (lots of news on that very soon), finally there is a regular CD edition of Steven Wilson "Unreleased Electronic Music". This was previously only available in handmade and highly limited CDR editions, and a vinyl version on ToneFloat. The album is a 65 minute, 11 track collection of various electronic music projects started in several different styles (IDM, ambient-techno, trip-hop...etc..) between 1990-2003. Some of the music was also created for UK television commercials.
    This new edition comes in a 6 panel digipack with reproductions of some of the unique Lasse Hoile Polaroid photos that were included with the very first handmade edition, and includes a booklet with newly written sleeve and track notes. The release is exclusive to my own Headphone Dust mail order store, and will begin shipping from 1st April, but you can order now for a special pre-order price of only £7. We are also making another Headphone Dust exclusive CD, Porcupine Tree "Yellow Hedgerow Dreamscape", available at the same price for a limited time.

StevenWilsonHQ.com

“THE NIGHT WE TRACKED DOWN PHIL COLLINS, BECAME BEST FRIENDS WITH HIM, AND TALKED HIM INTO REUNITING WITH PETER GABRIEL, AND THEN WE GOT TO SING BACKUP ON THE NEW GENESIS ALBUM AND IT WAS AWESOME!”

— Barney Stinson, How I Met Your Mother, Season 7, Episode 21 ‘Now We’re Even’

• Steven Wilson ist jetzt bei Caroline International "zu Hause", ebenso wie Peter. :)

(Gefunden auf FB)

I know a farmer who looks after the farm.
    With water clear, he cares for all his harvest.
    I know a fireman who looks after the fire.

• Naja, für mich ist dieser Mini-Teaser (noch) kein Grund zur Aufregung. ;)

Allerdings ist die angekündigte Super Deluxe im Prinzip natürlich schon in meinem Besitz. :D

• Naja, für mich ist dieser Mini-Teaser (noch) kein Grund zur Aufregung. ;)

Allerdings ist die angekündigte Super Deluxe im Prinzip natürlich schon in meinem Besitz. :D

Hoffentlich gibts die gesamte Musik auch ohne Deluxe. Hab keinen Platz mehr für die Staubfänger.

you're the ones we've been waiting for...
    Genesis - 98 München - 07 Linz, Düsseldorf x 2, Berlin, München - 22 Berlin x 2, London x 2

• Ich auch nicht, aber das ist mir egal. :p

eh. aber meine frau schaut dann wieder so :augenrollen:

Genesis - 98 München - 07 Linz, Düsseldorf x 2, Berlin, München - 22 Berlin x 2, London x 2

• Seine Albencover waren auch schon mal besser.