Sound Of Contact (Simon Collins)

• Nach wie vor keine Neuigkeiten zum zweiten Album. Kerzner hat auf seiner FB-Seite dazu folgende Aussagen gepostet: "...it's a four piece band so it's not the same as me blogging daily like I can when it's my own project. Each project has a different approach and style. I go with the flow these days."

Das klingt so, als wüsste er auch nicht, wann die Aufnahmen weiter gehen. So richtig intensiv scheint man am Nachfolger momentan jedenfalls nicht zu werkeln.

But we never leave the past behind, we just accumulate...

"Von jedem Tag will ich was haben

Was ich nicht vergesse

Ein Lachen, ein Sieg, eine Träne

Ein Schlag in die Fresse"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nun, Simon Collins hat das gepostet:

I have some exciting news to share with you shortly. Let's just say I'm double busy and have my hands full with drums sticks, gtr picks and a pen to write lyrics. I'll be posting more info and detail soon as the next 12 months are going to be explosive with creativity, sonic spectrums, frequencies and melodies that uplift the heart and soul. Lots to look forward to.

• Nun, Simon Collins hat das gepostet:

I have some exciting news to share with you shortly. Let's just say I'm double busy and have my hands full with drums sticks, gtr picks and a pen to write lyrics. I'll be posting more info and detail soon as the next 12 months are going to be explosive with creativity, sonic spectrums, frequencies and melodies that uplift the heart and soul. Lots to look forward to.

WANN hat er das gepostet?

Das Kerzner-Statement stammt vom 7. August.

Was ich nicht vergesse

• Nun, Simon Collins hat das gepostet:

MIT Fotos! Jawohl!

al's Lebensweisheiten:

"Man muss sich seiner Arroganz schon bewusst sein, um sie genießen zu können."

• Let's just say I'm double busy ...

Also kriegen wir nicht nur ein neues SOC-Album, sondern sogar noch mehr. Schön!
    Wenn ich so drüber nachdenke, was naheliegend ist, also da gibt es doch nen Drummer, der aus gesundheitlichen Gründen gerade nicht so richtig trommeln kann, und wie der Zufall es so will, kennt Simon diesen Typen nicht nur, sondern ist auch mit ihm verwandt...:teufelgrins:

Was ich nicht vergesse

• Vlt hat Kerzner auch zuviele Eisen im Feuer? Ich warte ja auch noch sehnlichst auf das IT Projekt. Dunnery hatte schon vor geraumer Zeit gepostet dass er zumindest mit allen Aufnahmen dafür durch sei. Das war Anfang des Jahres. Seitdem warte ich. Weiß jemand was dazu?
    November 2014 auf Dunnerys Website:
    This November my good self, Dave Kerzner (formerly of Sound of Contact), Nick D'Virgilio (Genesis - Calling All Stations) and other guest musicians are putting out a special tribute to Genesis in celebration of the 40th Anniversary of the classic Progressive Rock album "The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway". The single "In The Cage" will be made available for download this month with a follow-up of the entire album expected to be released in early 2015. This special tribute to the picturesque album is done in a "classic rock-meets-modern film score" style combining authentic vintage instruments from the 70s (including sounds recorded at Genesis' studio with engineer Nick Davis) along with a full orchestra.

The album and bonus tracks feature me on lead vocals and Dave Kerzner on keyboards (both have participated on Steve Hackett's acclaimed Genesis Revisited 2 album)along with a stellar cast of musicians including Nick D'Virgilio, Billy Sherwood (Yes), Steve Rothery (Marillion), Dan Hancock (Giraffe), Martin Levac (The Musical Box), Nad Sylvan (Steve Hackett) and more!

• Kerzner wird mit eigener Band (including Matt Dorsey) auf Tour gehen und sein Album NEW WORLD promoten.

Wo bleiben die News von Simon? Vor 2 Wochen hieß es "shortly" und "soon"...:mad:.
    Im Ankündigen und Wecken von Erwartungen ist der Mann echt Weltmeister, in der Umsetzung leider nur Ersatzbank.:teufelgrins:

Was ich nicht vergesse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Das schrieb Simon gestern bei Facebook:

The SOC European Rig for touring/writing/recording has now officially arrived at the band's new home base this side of the Atlantic. Our U.S. rig is in Miami with Dave. SO, I will personally keep you all in the loop as I continue to work on two to three different projects over the next 9-10 months. I'll post a picture when it's looking good and set up for a launch regarding. More details on the music soon, as all the vibrations that I send out when i'm thinking about or making music , comeback to me in unusual ways. Manifesting what's in your imagination is such a powerful tool to communicate, share, feel, spread a word, a truth. Some choose to use their voice for angst, or to sing about their divorce, I want you to know who I am but I want to give you something you can take away with you that has you vibrating on a higher level. A postive message, a seed of new thoughts and a strong message that we are not alone, I will always do my best to give 100% genuine art and positive frequencies when there is so much hate and anger in the world, I want you to be able to put on one of my records and change your day into something positive and inspiring. It's the very least I can do being an artist that has the gift of song to share with you all.