Sound Of Contact (Simon Collins)

• Christian, vielen Dank für's Posten. So können auch alle die, die nicht bei FB angemeldet sind, den Stand der Dinge nachvollziehen.

Die Essenz dessen, was er schreibt, ist, dass er in den nächsten Monaten an mehreren Projekten gleichzeitig arbeitet. Ansonsten "more details ... soon". Die Hinhaltetaktik geht also in die Verlängerung.

I want you to know who I am but I want to give you something you can take away with you that has you vibrating on a higher level. A postive message, a seed of new thoughts and a strong message that we are not alone, I will always do my best to give 100% genuine art and positive frequencies when there is so much hate and anger in the world, I want you to be able to put on one of my records and change your day into something positive and inspiring. It's the very least I can do being an artist that has the gift of song to share with you all.

Dieses ganze Gerede von "positive frequencies" und "vibrating on a higher level" - ist mir zu esoterisch. Man könnte denken, er wäre Mitglied einer Sekte. Alles irgendwie ein bissel "strange"...:gruebel:

But we never leave the past behind, we just accumulate...

"Von jedem Tag will ich was haben

Was ich nicht vergesse

Ein Lachen, ein Sieg, eine Träne

Ein Schlag in die Fresse"

• Ich bin ja eh kein Fan des ersten Albums. Aber neben den musikalischen Schwachpunkten ist mir dieser "sektenhafte Anstrich" dort schon negativ aufgefallen.

• Nun ist es schon November, und Simon lässt weiter nichts von sich hören.
    "More details on the music soon" hieß es vor bald 3 Monaten. Man könnte denken, er sei nicht Phils Sohn, sondern der Filius von Herrn Gabriel.

Aber vielleicht hat ja Christian ein paar ganz heiße Insider-Infos...:huhu:

But we never leave the past behind, we just accumulate...

"Von jedem Tag will ich was haben

Was ich nicht vergesse

Ein Lachen, ein Sieg, eine Träne

Ein Schlag in die Fresse"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nun ist es schon November, und Simon lässt weiter nichts von sich hören.
    "More details on the music soon" hieß es vor bald 3 Monaten.

Aktuelle Facebook-Nachricht von Simon:

Hi all! Been awhile, I hope all of you are living each moment to the fullest! For those of you who don't read PROG magazine, I have a short but sweet article regarding the current production on my new (4th) solo album. It's due out this coming spring and it's exciting in the sense I havent released a solo album since 2008! Flip side is, there's lots to write about. In the article it says my working title is "Becoming Human", the other title was left out and that is "Cosmic Reset". Let me know what you think anyway, it's not quite the priority at the moment, just writing the best material I have in me. It's not yet online, so I cannot post it. Just a few more days. More Love, Si

• Aktuelle Facebook-Nachricht von Simon:

Hi all! Been awhile, I hope all of you are living each moment to the fullest! For those of you who don't read PROG magazine, I have a short but sweet article regarding the current production on my new (4th) solo album. It's due out this coming spring and it's exciting in the sense I havent released a solo album since 2008! Flip side is, there's lots to write about. In the article it says my working title is "Becoming Human", the other title was left out and that is "Cosmic Reset". Let me know what you think anyway, it's not quite the priority at the moment, just writing the best material I have in me. It's not yet online, so I cannot post it. Just a few more days. More Love, Si

Nun ja, da macht er Peter Gabriel alle Ehre....warten, warten....

• Nun ja, da macht er Peter Gabriel alle Ehre....warten, warten....

Das macht mich jetzt sehr nachdenklich. Kann jemand rekonstruieren, wo Gabriel sich zur Zeit Simons Zeugung aufhielt? Ich meine - der Phil war ja immer unterwegs.

• Nun ist es schon November, und Simon lässt weiter nichts von sich hören.
    "More details on the music soon" hieß es vor bald 3 Monaten.

mutzelkönig: Man könnte meinen, Simon hat deine Postings abonniert. Schon im August kam einen Tag nach deiner 'Beschwerde' eine Meldung von ihm auf Facebook - und auch jetzt.
    Oder vielleicht liest er in diesem Thread mit. ;)

Zy
    ------
    "The music is the true currency. It's more valuable than the accolades or the money. The relationship is with the invisible muse and you know if she's pleased or if she ain't." - Steve Hackett

• SC hat jetzt einen scan von dem Artikel auf facebook gepostet. Demnach soll das zweite SoC-Album im "nächsten Herbst" erscheinen.

PG hätte gesagt: im September.

you're the ones we've been waiting for...
    Genesis - 98 München - 07 Linz, Düsseldorf x 2, Berlin, München - 22 Berlin x 2, London x 2