Reunion (-Spekulationen) (nach 2007)

• Die Nachricht wirkt extrem unrealistisch. Sind "Society of Rock" für Ihre Fake-News bekannt: “Tony, Mike and Phil are rehearsing now. I’m not involved in this round or this year. I haven’t ruled out the possibility of doing something in the future, but right now I’m going to focus on my own work.”– Peter Gabriel revealed.

Phil Collins Announces He And Genesis Members Will Reunite For Epic Comeback Tour! | Society Of Rock

Zudem sollen Queen mit Adam Lambert neue Sachen aufnehmen: "Even though he won’t be able to salvage these December dates, now that Brian is better, he has an opportunity to use the time to record new music with Roger Taylor and Adam Lambert. The surviving members of Queen have been teasing the possibility of maybe recording some sort of new material together!"

http://societyofrock.com/brian…nd-the-news-is-relieving/

[INDENT]A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse
    [/INDENT]

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von musik80 ()

• Nach den kommenden, gemeinsamen Solo-Auftritten von Mike und Phil im Sommer musste das ja kommen.
    Und wenn dann Tony an einem von Phils Konzerten gesichtet wird, dann geht's richtig los.

Zy
    ------
    "The music is the true currency. It's more valuable than the accolades or the money. The relationship is with the invisible muse and you know if she's pleased or if she ain't." - Steve Hackett

• UK76: Es klingt jetzt nicht nach einer 2006'er Meldung, ich halte Sie aber trotzdem nicht für vertrauenswürdig. Vom Stil her erinnert es doch stark an "Mediamass": "The past year, Phil Collins has been steadily making his comeback from his temporary retirement. It began with him performing at the 2016 US Open of Tennis, then he made an appearance to perform on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon, and now he has announced some major news for 2017!

According to reports, Phil will in fact reunite with some of the members of his old band Genesis for an epic reunion tour! He is planning the tour for next year, and reports are saying that rehearsals have already gotten under way!" Man ist sich natürlich nicht sicher - ist das jetzt Satire oder zusammenkopiert aus verschiedenen, aktuellen Meldungen. Ich vermute mal schludriger Copy + Paste Journalismus.

[INDENT]A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse
    [/INDENT]