FREQUENCY (Ray Wilson) Intro: G (Gsus2,G) D (Dsus2,D) (3x) A* (*2 bars) G D The dead city radio, pours out of the open window G D static fires into the atmosphere G and moments and memories D A* are lost to the frequencies, in the air. G D And the sad face on reality is no longer sitting next to me G D a smile appeared to dry the tears away G and the demons and angels D A* are tolling on the iron bell, in the street. G D G D alive to me, love heals me fills all lost souls G D A* these days are golden once more G D and I've been forsaken too often. G D It's all inside me G D A* better to live life I'm sure you'll agree. Instr: Em Bm Em Bm Em Bm A* Em Bm I saved myself, from me again. Em D Go on and fight another day Em With no door left unopened D A I know you must be looking for the way ahead. G D G D alive to me, love heals me fills all lost souls G D A* these days are golden once more G D The dead city radio, pours out of the open window G D The static fires into the atmosphere G D A* and moments and memories are lost to the frequencies in the air End chords: G D G D G D G D G: 320003 Gsus2: 320203 D: xx0232 Dsus2: xx0230 A: 002220 Em: 022000 Bm: 224434